Monday 29 December 2014

Book bag Book bags



Want something fun and frivolous?! Look no further you little consumerist bookworm, you!! Look at these beautiful tote/book bags that are currently available at Waterstones!!  They’re £7-£10 each but if you want people that pass you in the street and know your reading preferences then look no further!!








I’ve so far collected 2,3 and 5 and they’re amazing for the overspill of stuff I have to lug to Uni each and every day. However, my desire for more is growing and the Wuthering Heights one is just a little bit too hard to resist. I also love the ‘future writer’ bag which for *ahem* a future, feature journalist, may hopefully act as inspiration!!

Have you managed to get a hold of them yet? Or have you seen them in store and, as me, been driven mad with lust!
Which one is your favourite?

 Lots of Love,

Rhian

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. They should do the same with Shakespeare !

    teawordsgoats.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS!! That's a great idea! I would personally pay a lot of money for a "Lady MacBeth is my homegirl" bag. Maybe I should just make one my self :P x

      Delete